27 May 3rd International Conference on the Role of Social & Solidarity Enterprises in the Circular Economy | 6 – 8 November 2019
3rd International Conference on the Role of Social & Solidarity Enterprises in the Circular Economy
3ª Conferencia Internacional sobre el Rol de las Entidades Sociales y Solidarias en la Economía Circular
6 – 8 November 2019 | 6 – 8 noviembre 2019
Berriozar (Pamplona) | Spain – España
SAVE THE DATE
RREUSE, the European network of social enterprises active in re-use, repair and recycling, is delighted to invite you to its third annual conference, organised in collaboration with the Spanish social enterprise network AERESS and Traperos de Emaús Navarra.
This unique event will focus on strategies supporting longer lasting products through re-use and repair that create local inclusive jobs, provide green products and services and contribute positively to well-being in our society.
This year’s highlights will include in-depth discussions on the re-use of textiles and waste electronics as well as on legal developments at EU level related to the circular economy and social impact measurement. Gathering social entrepreneurs, local, regional and international policy makers, municipalities and private sector representatives, the event will provide for excellent networking opportunities, a dynamic environment and plenty of positive energy!
Participants will also have the opportunity to experience Berriozar and Pamplona, situated in the Spanish region of Navarra, famed in Europe for its support for the development of social and solidarity enterprises.
Here is a taste of what we have planned:
DAY 1 | Open to all
6 November 2019 – Site Visit Opportunity and Celebration of 25th Anniversary of AERESS
- Site visit to a major re-use facility operated by social enterprise Traperos de Emaús Navarra
- Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of AERESS, the Spanish network of social and solidarity enterprises active in re-use, repair and recycling
DAY 2 | Open to all
7 November 2019 – Public Conference
- Deep dive workshops on re-use of textiles, waste electricals, transposition of the new EU waste law and social impact measurement
- Reflections on the social and environmental value of re-use and repair
- Networking opportunities
DAY 3 | RREUSE members only
8 November 2019 – Exclusive workshop for RREUSE members and wider membership
- Day dedicated to social enterprises from the wider RREUSE network to facilitate networking, collaboration and exchanges of best practice. Find the list of our member organisations here.
- Networking session for development of partnerships with social enterprise
English – Spanish
Other languages to be confirmed